
Did you know that I am living proof that the human body can survive with very little sleep?
Did you know that having spit-up all over your clothes is actually a fashion statement?
Did you know that the Curious George series is actually really funny?
Did you know that breastfeeding is awesome because I actually get to have boobs for a few months?
Did you know that I have learned how to speak some pretty sweet Spanish thanks to Dora the Explorer?
Did you know that at the end of the day - when I haven't showered and I am still in the pj's and my hair is a huge blob of a mess - I look super hot?
Well now you do.
Good night.

6 comments:
Did you know, you rock.
Curious George IS pretty funny.
adios, my boots are rojo:)
I feel ya on ALL this!!!! LOL! I agree with Jessica, You do Rock!!
haha! Of course I remember you! Looks like your family is doing great :) I agree with everything minus the nursing - I'm not looking forward to my boobs being even more saggy when I'm done nursing #2
I did know these things. We are lucky lucky girls.
Did you know that was way funny!
Did you know that I think you are the cutest mom ever!
Did you know that anyone that can finish a Woodhead triathalon three months after having a baby really rocks.
AAH!! MARIE!! Lol - I love that post! Oh my goodness, I've been there - every last one of those! You are AMAZING!
Post a Comment