Sunday, August 1, 2010

A Tale of Four Cousins

Over the Fourth of July holiday, all of Kurt's siblings were in town and we had a great time celebrating the birth of these four cousins, born only weeks apart.


{Holding hands}


{my sweetheart.}


{my other sweetheart.}


{the whole fam.}


{the mamas.}


{the mamas + fifth sis-in-law.}


{the dads.}


{grandma with her grandkids. jack wasn't happy.}



{brothers.}

{my little explorer.}

6 comments:

Julie said...

That is so cool! When I had Emily last November, 3 of Jeff's sisters had just had babies too! It's really fun!

Jane Anne said...

Beautiful moms and dads and beautiful kids!

Lisa said...

Cute pictures. I didn't know you and Sadie married into the same family. That's fun!

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Oh my gracious sakes... how stinking cute is that!!!!

Michelle said...

That "cousin" picture is SO cool! The pictures on your blog are like a photography book - totally gorgeous!

The Stone's said...

You look way too skinny to have such a little baby! I love you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...