Thursday, September 2, 2010

"There's no other love like the love FOR a brother. There's no other love like the love FROM a brother." - astrid alauda.



I have no idea who Astrid Alauda is by the way. I just really like that quote.

Speaking of brotherly love, isn't Sam so lucky to have a big brother who makes sure he has PLENTY of toys before we go anywhere?
And speaking of great brothers, did you know I have two of them? Oh and a sister, too. :)

8 comments:

mj said...

Marie. Your babies are so cute. I die seeing the pictures. They are like little clones of eachother and the perfect mix of you and your husband. I love it.

Jane Anne said...

so so so cute....

Marlies said...

okay i really wish you didn't put that sibling picture up.... however, those three pictures are ADORABLE!!

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

OHGosh. I love his face in the picture where he's covered with toys! LOL!

Ariel said...

The Toys--Hee hee:) Sam is such a little Jack look-a-like. I can't believe the similarities.

The Stone's said...

This comment is for the last three posts... cutest brothers and cutest you! Mom song? Really? Can he come live with me because all Sawyer says is "I need to sleep for a couple more minutes". Love the lemonade! You're so cute and I miss you!

Megan said...

This is darling! I love all the toys piled right on top of him :) Your brothers and sisters look so old!! Does that mean we are getting older too? wow time goes by fast :)

Sarah Larsen said...

Seriously, such cute pictures. Aren't brothers the best? I love that quote.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...