Saturday, October 2, 2010

random randomness from the last few weeks

Sam turned 5 months...


Kurt turned 28...
Jack has learned how to make Sam laugh his head off....and hearing Sam laugh makes Jack laugh his head off. It's pretty funny. Jack has started to be quite rough with Sam, which we're trying to work on....
...but I know he still loves him...
We went to the BYU game and brought the little one along...
It's actually been pretty hot around these parts. But a couple weeks ago there was a night that was a little colder so we went for a walk. It felt so nice!!

And - just as a side note - if you're ever wondering how to get your little boy to pick up his million cars, just make a ramp into the basket and they'll be picked up in no time.
That's about it these days!

5 comments:

Janice said...

I can't believe how much your boys look alike. And like you, I have taken more than one baby to a BYU game. I remember being at the BYU/U of U game and a very drunk U of U fan kept on coming over and wanting to see toothsome #2.

Marlies said...

Finally a new post! SO CUTE!

Megan said...

I'm doing that ramp tomorrow!

Jane Anne said...

Smart mama

Amber said...

I bought my one year old that same red shirt!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...