Monday, October 11, 2010

We rallied it up.....

The husband and I went to see Utah congressional candidate Morgan Philpot at the Fire Pelosi Bus Tour that made a stop in good 'ol Sandy over the weekend. Also in attendance were Republican candidate for Senate Mike Lee and our current Senator Orin Hatch. It was pretty fun!


{getting ready to go. we took the little one with us and left big brother to play with the cousins at grandma's house.}


{posing for a picture in front of the Fire Pelosi bus + Morgan and his wife with some other people.}

8 comments:

Michelle H. said...

How fun! I am proud of you for getting involved. Morgan was in the legislature with my Dad and I thought he was really nice. I hope he wins!

Janice said...

Oh how fun! Go conservatives!

Marlies said...

where is a picture of Kurt trying to pull out the sign? haha okay and DARLING outfit! you look HOT!!

Kayla said...

Looks like fun. Always a nice change of pace to spend special time with one little one at a time.

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

Megan said...

gosh your pretty.

Sarah Larsen said...

I agree with the previous comment! You looks so cute in that first pic!

The Stone's said...

No one should be that skinny with such a young baby. I'm a little bit mad at you... but still love you oh so much!

Kristina Clemens said...

I'm a conservative also...how awesome that you got to go to this!
Kristina J.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...