Sing it with me now! "I throw my bum up in the air sometimes!...."

Well, I don't. But he does.
This little bugger is 9 montharoos! He is this close to crawling, but not quite there yet. Any day I tell you. Any day. I am bracing myself. Because I know what happens when they start! Sam has instead opted for the stick-your-bum-in-the-air-baby yoga move. (I have no idea if that really is a yoga move. Because I don't do yoga. It totally intimidates me.) Anyway! Please refrain from leaning forward and kissing your computer screen as you view the following photos.
Ready...Set...GO!




My dearest Sammy Boy! Even though yesterday you peed all over my just-fresh-out-of-the-dryer shirt when I was changing your bum, I cannot tell you how happy you make me. Your sweet smile, sparkly eyes, and pleasant demeanor truly light up my life. Not to mention your cheeks are purely scrumptious. I could not be more thankful that you were sent to me.

I love you.

I love you.
-Mama.

3 comments:
cute baby. cute mama too.
I don't think I will ever think of that song the same way again. :) Sam is cute cute cute!!
adorable! I love all the pics of him with his little bum in the air. How funny.
Post a Comment