Similar to this time last year, we are simply trying to just survive through the rest of winter. Anything to keep us busy or get us out of our little apartment is soooooo needed these days.
We frequent the Thanksgiving Point Museum of Ancient History a lot these days. Or, as we call it, The Dinosaur Museum...
It was on my new year's resolution list to help Kurt out and do an "Office Intervention" since his looked pretty bad. So the boys and I brought some family pictures and other things to make it a little more welcoming. They loved seeing their dad at work! Especially Jack - he had a blast.
Kurt and I are doing well. He's working away and I'm so proud of him. I finished another semester of school...and then started on another one. I'm taking sewing, wahoo! One more year and I'm DONE.











5 comments:
Wahooo!! I lOVE it! That last picture of you is BEAUTIFUL!! What a lovely sissy i have.
I'm always looking for something to get us our of the house too. You should check your local library to see if they offer storytime. We just tried one last week and it was really fun.
Library story times always saved me. And, an annual zoo pass. The animals are way more active in the winter and the kids loved being able to just pop in and see the polar bears without me saying, "We paid the entrance fee, so we have to see all of the animals." When you have an annual pass, you can just "pop-in".
I remember when we lived in Utah and Idaho, winter was a survival time too. I can completely relate to school part time. I got almost to my senior year, the hubs graduated and so we moved away for a job. I'm glad I'm not the only mother who still really wanted to finish her degree and was crazy enough to try it. Also, you are adorable.(your whole family is)
are you taking sewing at BYU? i noticed the football jersey. i took several sewing classes there and if dr. burnham is still there, she is the ABSOLUTE best. hardnosed and no nonsense, but the best.
Post a Comment