I was reading on
Kendi's blog about the 30 for 30 Remix Challenge. Basically you choose 30 items from your closet (shoes included) and come up with 30 different outfits for 30 days. According to her, it teaches you to shop your own closet and learn to express yourself and be creative without buying new things all the time. She's launching another round on Feb.1 and I'm totally joining in. I'm not promising I won't look like a complete wreck, though. So don't say I didn't warn you.
(Hey look! I've even got my fancy shmancy photographer on board for the challenge.)
Check back Feb 1. for the start of my adventure and wish me luck!
7 comments:
so fun! you are beautiful :)
Oooooo...this should be fun. I am excited to see what you come up with!
You are GORGEOUS!!!
Good luck! I am thinking about doing the challenge myself. I look forward to following your fashion.
GOOD LUCK!! Maybe someday I'll have the guts to do that!
fun! I'm excited to get some of your excellent fashion tips:). I only wear scrubs anymore and feel totally out of the loop!
you look so cute. seems like a fun idea.
Post a Comment