(Kurt and Jack hangin' on the couch at my mother-in-law's for Sunday dinner.)
Why is it so hard to just get a good family picture? Either husband looks drunk or the boys look possessed...
Why is it so hard to just get a good family picture? Either husband looks drunk or the boys look possessed...
We were late to church today. It really bugs Kurt...especially since church isn't until 1:00 in the afternoon and we're still late. It's totally my fault. I lose track of time and then it's all downhill from there. He's too nice to ever get mad at me. He'll just say things like "Umm...soo...do you think we can leave by 12:45 next week?" or "Sweety maybe you can get all ready for church earlier in the day so all you have to do is get dressed before we leave?" You get the idea. Next week will be better.....promise.
So we're standing in the foyer waiting to go into the chapel (because...again....we were late....sorry...) and Jack comes up behind me and for some reason unknown to me decides to stick his whole arm between my legs and then lift my skirt up so my bummy is exposed! I had black tights on, but still! Geez. And to make it worse my back was facing everyone else who was waiting in the foyer with us. Well...there you go people. A nice little peep show before church. Sweet.




10 comments:
Okay that is hilarious! Very funny!!
Seriously. That is so funny.
Pretend church starts 30 minutes earlier than it does. Then totally act like it does. I swear, it works. Because then I'm ready 5 minutes after the fake time starts and out the door 15 minutes before the real. Don't give yourself any 5 minute cushions either, just because in your head you have extra time. go all in. Works for me and I really used to be consistently late. Ugh, it's so hard, especially with kiddos!
hahahaha... that's awesome. Probably not so much at the time, but pretty funny:). We're totally late to church every week too, and its completely my fault!! Scott is always ready to go and hates being late, and no matter what time I get up and going, its never enough time. And I don't have any kids, so you should feel pretty good about yourself, I think! :)
At least you have a cute bum! :) ha ha... Don't worry... I am always late too. I have no good excuse...
lol. So funny. Needed a laugh this morning. What makes it so funny is that the same thing happened to me. except pulling the skirt down! ha ha. love kids
Hey I feel so bad that we left without saying goodbye! It had been so crazy moving then we got sick and things are finally calming down.. We will have you guys over when we get more settled, but fence is almost done and carpet tomorrow then i will feel calmer. You are so cute, good thing it was your bum and not mine for all to see!!! You are too cute!! Well miss you guys and hope you adorable little family is well.. talk to you soon!!
Oh my gosh! you are so funny!
don't worry we are late for church every Sunday too and ours starts at 1pm too ha ha. I don't understand how that happens but it does, every Sunday!
p.s your hair is so long and beautiful, and in the last blog entry, you look so so cute! I am anxious to see how this 30 day thing works, because I should try it. I need help being stylish! ha ha.
HAHA! kids are so delightfully humbling.
i've decided that since we are supposed to have family traditions, that ours is lateness. we're all in it together. plus, the chaos that is sacrament meeting is shorter that way.
Ugh, I'm always so late to church. I've just decided to embrace it. Unfortunately it doesn't bug my husband too much (I think he's just glad I'm going!) so it continues...
I am such a proponent of pants at church for this reason. I feel bad for moms with kids, or women who have to sit on the floor for nursery and primary -- in skirts!
Hilarious!
Gotta love the little guys. They certainly keep you on your toes.
I am so excited to have found your blog and cant wait to follow!
Post a Comment