Okay it's starting to make me quite jealous how gorgeous you are!! YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!! Also where in the world did you get those pants? I NEED them!
you look amazing. and your little boy is so sweet. i love the scarf.
Love the scarf! Did you make it?
Where do you live? Those mountains look gorgeous, as do you! xo L
Fabulous pants on your slender frame--they drape just beautifully.And what a sweet kiddo!
Those trousers are MAGIC. It's like they were made for you. You look fab, girl!
Such a clean and classic look, tres chic! You look beautiful.
Awww, sweetest comment ever! I love little kids at that age...they are so honest and just say whatever is on their minds.
Not only are these photos so beautiful but your son is the best :) Where did you get that scarf? It looks amazingly warm!
My favorite so far!This is the post:http://jacandmichelle.blogspot.com/2010/12/par-for-course.htmlShe's so great with words. Much better than I am:)
Those flaired pants are divine. Happy Friday!
I love those pants - they look so comfy.
Um, I am in love with this look. Awesome. The pants are superb.
oh what a sweetheart. Kids are such blessings. P.S. I'm loving that cowl.Write it in lipstick
Super cute! Love this outfit!
Oh my gosh, your kids are too cute. That's just so sweet!And I'm loving your pants. Fabulous!
Post a Comment
16 comments:
Okay it's starting to make me quite jealous how gorgeous you are!! YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!! Also where in the world did you get those pants? I NEED them!
you look amazing. and your little boy is so sweet. i love the scarf.
Love the scarf! Did you make it?
Where do you live? Those mountains look gorgeous, as do you!
xo L
Fabulous pants on your slender frame--they drape just beautifully.
And what a sweet kiddo!
Those trousers are MAGIC. It's like they were made for you. You look fab, girl!
Such a clean and classic look, tres chic! You look beautiful.
Awww, sweetest comment ever! I love little kids at that age...they are so honest and just say whatever is on their minds.
Not only are these photos so beautiful but your son is the best :) Where did you get that scarf? It looks amazingly warm!
My favorite so far!
This is the post:
http://jacandmichelle.blogspot.com/2010/12/par-for-course.html
She's so great with words. Much better than I am:)
Those flaired pants are divine. Happy Friday!
I love those pants - they look so comfy.
Um, I am in love with this look. Awesome. The pants are superb.
oh what a sweetheart. Kids are such blessings.
P.S.
I'm loving that cowl.
Write it in lipstick
Super cute! Love this outfit!
Oh my gosh, your kids are too cute. That's just so sweet!
And I'm loving your pants. Fabulous!
Post a Comment