I just had to bring out the red crochet again for Valentine's Day. Paired with red hoop earrings and red lipstick. Of course. It's Valentine's Day, I couldn't resist!Growing up, my grandma would always have all of the cousins over to decorate Valentines cookies. She still does it with the youngest cousins and this year they invited my Jack along for the fun. Kinda crazy that my son is the same age as my cousins, huh? He's especially close with my little cousin Luke, only 6 days older. (here they are 3 years ago.)
Hope every one had a fabulously romantic day!



7 comments:
Marie. You are so darn cute. You really are so stylish. Your grandma is cute to have them all over too. I can't believe you have cousins the same age as your baby. I guess have nieces and nephews close to my age... so it makes sense.
Love your Valetntine's Day outfit and your popped collar!!!
What fun to have cousins so close in age! Sam is a one and only--his cousins are 7 to 11 years older, so great babysitters but not great co-pilots.
Absolutely adore the red and yellow. Such a fresh combo for VDay!
Ooh, I love this outfit! You look so pretty with your hair up--not that it looks bad down, but it looks so elegant when you wear it up.
Cute outfit! And cute family!
Hello! I'm LOVING the red crochet!! x
Oh my heck, I love that red crocheted vest! I can't believe you got it at Forever 21-- it has such a nice, vintagey feel to it.
Post a Comment