
My conversation with Jack today:
Jack: (after putting chapstick on his lips) "How do I look?"
Me: "Soooooo handsome!"
Jack: "Nooo, Mom! Can you say, distinguished?"
Me: "Oh, sorry. You look very distinguished."
Jack: "Good, Mom."
Thank goodness for this crazy 3 year old who makes me laugh EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.
This is the first time I've ever worn this shirt. I layered it over my plain white longsleeve tee since it's pretty sheer. It's like a big ball of purpley, ruffley goodness, wouldn't you say? Oh and it unzips so you can wear it like a little jacket, too. Hopefully it will make another appearance before the 30 for 30 ends.
And hey, we're half way!!! 15 down, 15 more to go. Dang, I really don't know if I can come up with 15 more outfits. This is getting kinda hard.

18 comments:
such a gorgeous outfit! love the purple top! haha and i love the convo with your 3 year old. hilarious! x
Love that top. So cute Marie.
This outfit is super classy. Love the purple with the cognac. Those shoes are to die for!
Gorgeous! This is probably my fav so far, which is saying a lot. I love the top! Such a pretty color with your brown belt/shoes! Half way done and you're doing great!
Your little boy is so cute :) and you look great in that shirt, love the colour, love your blog, i' your newest follower :) x
Totally my favorite so far!! You're doing great! :)
Those skinny jeans look great on you and love that new top!
You are adorable :) so happy I found your blog!
That colour looks amazing on you! love this look.
xo L
Such a gorgeous color on you! I love it!
Looking very Royal today. Love that purple!
LOVE the color!!!
You look absolutely gorgeous in that color! Love love love that top! & your son is SO cute! haha
Ok Im obsessed with this outfit! Please tell me where you got those shoes and your shirt, I need them! I also didnt even know MJ had a blog, it was fun to see how she is doing, and Paris wow lucky girl! Love your blog Marie!
love this color! xx
Beautiful top! I love that color.
And your 3-year-old says "distinguished"? What a smarty!
North Meets South
Such a cute outfit!!!
Visit me @
http://luckysparkle.blogspot.com
~Anya
Just read through your remix. This one is definitely my fave look so far! I need those jeans immediately! Can you share where they're from?
xo,
kate
Undeniable Style
Post a Comment