I call this my cowgirl shirt. I got it at a cute little boutique over 7 years ago! And speaking of having items for a really long time, this entire outfit is made up of pieces I've owned for several years:Trousers - (Target) Got them about 4 years ago.
Brown Heels - (Journey's) Got them when we were very first married over 5 years ago.
Scarf - (Ann Taylor LOFT) Got it with a sweet discount when I worked there almost 5 years ago.
The belt is the only newer thing (Forever 21). Just goes to show that you don't have to go out and buy brand new clothes to wear a "brand new" outfit.

6 comments:
Lovely! I jnow what you mean, it's easy to get stuck wearing about 10% of your wardrobe, every now and then i have a rooot through and find an old fav i've forgotten about. x
hi! Such a lovely "mise"!! Got that same belt. I adore it!
Laura@RicevereconStile
You are so cute! (ha is that weird to say?)
Ok little miss, How in the world are you so stinking skinny???? Please share your secret with me! ha ha.
I totally am loving your blog lately, I think all the time, I wonder what Neon (sorry thats what I call you still!!) is wearing today, its become a little addictive. But it has gotten me to think about what I should wear that I usually wouldn't put together and I am trying harder to get ready for the day, dispite all of the sick babies at my house (Husband and son!) haha.
Just Love it!
Cute blog!!!
crystaltoday.blogspot.com
A good chunk of my clothes are from when I was in high school, haha! Pretty outfit!
North Meets South
Post a Comment