We are in St. George, UT this weekend. I had to pack fast, so I literally just grabbed a bunch of items from my 30 for 30 pile without paying much attention. Today I recruited my sister to wear an outfit to help me catch up - because I did NOT wear a 30 for 30 outfit yesterday on the drive down. You better believe I wore a nice pair of sweats.My view for 4 hours...




I had this to my left...
..and this to my right.
The first hour or so was fine...but then it got worse and worse. By the end of the four hours Sam was covered from head to toe with banana, Jack was complaining that his legs hurt, and they were both bawling. Oh and remember how I was squished between their two carseats? Yeah, I was close to bawling myself.

I had this to my left...

4 comments:
Oh no! I laughed when i saw your tree air freshner. I have a bit of a dislike for car air freshners, i never like the smell of them! x
I love seeing little Jack with his i-phone and furrowed brow. I have a little nephew who looks just like this in the car:) And you and your sister are adorable.
Okay, I don't know what part of this post is more adorable - that you made your sister wear one of your 30x30 outfits, or your traveling boys. So cute!
You and your sister are so stinkin CUTE. And that idea is just genius! Also, you totally deserve a cupcake after that road trip, oh MY! Have a great vacay. :)
Post a Comment