Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day #20 + home again home again

{trying to get a shot of outfit #20...in the car... with Jack watching Curious George on the laptop.}

We embarked on that 4 hour drive once more, this time headed for home. I'm happy to be in my own bed and not to be blogging from my husband's (broken) iPhone. Unfortunately, St. George was rainy and cold while we were there. So we made our own fun by going bowling and just chillin' with family. Oh yeah, and we downloaded the iPhone app, Pimple Popper, which gave us some good laughs, too. Have you heard of it? It's disgusting.

{watching patiently -or not so patiently- as Jack's ball takes like 20 minutes to make it down the lane}

Today was supposed to be my 3rd tweed skirt outfit, so that'll come tomorrow instead. But for now, I'm exhausted. Good night.

8 comments:

Brittany-Trends250 said...

you can tell from your posts that you are such a good momma! i love reading your blog, you have the cutest little family!

Jihee said...

Aww I LOVE these photos Marie! Your family looks so perfect & sweet.

Claire said...

Haven't been bowling in years...need to go again x

Danett said...

We took our kids bowling this weekend too. They loved it! I can't wait to do it again! Something to save up for yucky days!

Erica said...

You and your little boy have the most amazing eyelashes!

<a href="http://spenceranderica.blogspot.com>North Meets South</a>

Whim Wham Life said...

Haha. Little kids bowling are so cute! I love how it takes forever to get down the lane and knock over...one pin:-) xoxo

Laurie J said...

pimple popper?! oh my. hope I remember that @ 6 when the hubs gets home. he'll be so excited. lol

Jamie Walker said...

He's too cute squatting down to roll the ball. I still bowl like that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...