That white tag on the umbrella is drivin' me crazy. But whatever.The weather today was so weird. At one point it was pouring rain, then it was totally sunny, then it was stormy, then sunny again, then rainy and windy, and then happy and sunny again. I don't know. Just weird. And when you don't have anything to talk about you talk about the weather. And I don't have anything to talk about. Or maybe I'm just tired and want to go to bed. Yeah, that's probably it.
I love the green, though, with the bright blue shirt and the red lipstick. Kinda fun. I wore this to class tonight....but without the umbrella. And without the lipstick. Because that would have been weird I think.
Friday tomorrow! Yaaaayyyyyyyy!!


12 comments:
you look lovely, nice colours! I hope you get your package soon :)x
Great color combo, you look amazing. And your little guys to super cute too!
Love the colors! I never wear redlipstick to work so I understand.
North Meets South
I always feel very conspicuous on campus in bright lipstick. I still do it, sometimes, but not often--totally understand!
Love the silky blouse next to the leather belt--great contrast!
Hey there! Love the way your boots contrast with the blue top, love the belt like that, you look so cute!
<3 Cess O.
http://blog.cessoviedo.com
I love the blue of the top, and how you tied your belt. You look lovely!
Love the colors! I love the green umbrella - so bright and happy in the midst of rain.
i love these photos, white umbrella tag & all. the colors are scrumtious, and your outfit (that blue? hello!) is divine. nice job.
-brittney
http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com
Umm I officially need red lipstick. And a bright green umbrella. These photos are adorable!
that shirt is so great. I love the blue color it just pops
Write it in lipstick
Lovely. Those boots are to die for.
Great outfit! And gotta love those bipolar weathers, huh!
Post a Comment