Thursday, March 3, 2011

#27 + almost done!

I only have to come up with 3 more outfits from my 30 items and I'm done! I have no idea what the last 3 will be...I'm seriously doubting if I can come up with 3 new combinations. I've just gotta get those creative juices flowing....we'll see what I come up with for the home stretch.

[My favorite part of this particular outfit is the pop of lime green against the navy stripe....plus the little mini-braid in my hair :) ]

8 comments:

BiblioMOMia said...

Lime and navy=swoon! And you'll be able to come up with those last 3, no sweat. :)

I forgot to document most of my outfits last week when all my family was in town for Sam's birthday, so I'm going to have to have a "redo" session this weekend!

Simply Bubblelicious said...

Woo Hoo, almost there. That lime and navy.. Delish!

Meredith said...

yay! almost free;) PS: i want your hair styles every day. seriously, SO lovely.
YOURS, MINE AND OURS

Janice said...

I love the stripes. I am a stripe girl--notice from now on, you will see me and my children in lots of stripes.

I don't know if this 30/30 would be hard for me. I have a tendency to wear the same clothes over and over. They wouldn't necessarily be different outfits, but the same ones repeated. I do that all of the time.

mj said...

i also love the mini-braid. what's going to happen when your done with your closet challenge? you're going to go crazy because all of a sudden you'll have triple the options!!!

Anonymous said...

I've hit a slump too but I think I'm going to be able to pull out of it.

Only 2 more to go but I think I might break the shopping ban today. I'm a rebel.

Jihee said...

LOVE this outfit! Im in love with stripes and I'm loving the color yellow these days. Oh, and I LOVE your hair!

Morgan//Nuts and Bows said...

So obsessed with your hair and your outfit! Just lovely!!

Meet Virginia Design

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...