Monday, March 14, 2011

grocery store family outing

I love how the little kid-sized shopping carts have the big pole attached to them with a bright orange flag at the top. It's like a big warning sign: BEWARE! KID-OPERATED SHOPPING CART - MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!!
(Above: stopping for a little pep-talk about how we don't run the shopping cart into people...)

All photos courtesy of cell phone :)

8 comments:

Kamae said...

I love how Jack hangs over and cries. I know he's really sad but it makes me laugh every time! I hope you're feeling better!

mj said...

Your little guys are so cute.

Nav said...

your kids are the cutest!

Mariel Torres said...

aww i love the pep talk pictures... so cute!

Jane Anne said...

Marie, you come up with the cutest photos. I have to agree with kamae, I smile when he leans over to cry too.

Whim Wham Life said...

So cute! What a fun little family trip to the store:-) xoxo

Hey, It's me...Jessica said...

I love that last photo. Everyday life at its best!

Anonymous said...

haha "stopping for a pep talk about how we don't run the cart into people" i LOvE that

also, that last picture is to die for! adorable!!!!

cute blog, cute kids, cute new follower now :P hahaha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...