
{Above: My sister and I with our soon to be sister-in-law at one of her bridal showers. I have no idea what's so funny.}
We've been celebrating the upcoming wedding of my brother and his beautiful fiance. She grew up with only brothers, so we're excited to show her all about life with the SISTAS!
My family threw one of her showers. It was very dainty and pretty and tea party-ish. We also tied a quilt as a gift to her.





And hey look at this! My sister borrowed some clothes and between the two of us we ended up with a 31st and 32nd outfit from my 30 for 30! Two totally new outfits from my 30 items, and it wasn't even done on purpose. Who woulda thunk.
Remember the back of my red sweater? LOVE IT.


6 comments:
the party looks great! so do you :), did you ever get your giveaway prize? i hope so! x
love my lazy eye....uuuggg!
Aww looks like such a fun party! I am in LOVE with both your outfits in the last picture! such stylish sisters!
you and your sister and your mom and your soon-to-be sister are all so pretty.
i love those wide leg khakis. they make both of your legs look so long. :) also, those cupcakes look so delish. yum!
Looks like a fun party! And good job with the extra outfits. I can't even look at most of my 30 for 30 pieces yet!
Post a Comment