Friday, April 22, 2011

Sam is one!

On Wednesday April 20th, my sweet Sam turned one year old. To say that this past year went by fast is an understatement. It literally felt like the blink of an eye.

Sammy wasn't too interested in his cake, surprisingly. He just sort of poked at it, and was more interested in the candle instead. (Much different than when Jack turned one!)

Sam, you are an absolute joy. You are THE sweetest little thing and have been since birth. You are growing so dang fast, it's hard for me to keep up. Your chubby little body just makes me smile and the huge gap between your front teeth simply makes me giddy. I love how your huge brown eyes sparkle and your determination and strong will are already showing through in your budding personality. You are truly a doll and I couldn't be happier that you were sent to me. I LOVE YOU. Happy birthday, buddy.

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...