
{Sam looking like a big boy after we cut off his luscious locks...and after he ate an oreo. Oh and he doesn't have a hairy back...that's just the freshly cut off hair, hehe.}
To make a long story short...
We took the boys to Cookie Cutters to get professional haircuts. It was the first time for them both. (Jack's first professional haircut, Sam's first haircut period.) They both did great. I was especially proud of Jack since he would always scream and cry whenever we cut his hair at home. And, well, Sam was just starting to look like a rag-muffin. Or a girl. Take your pick.



However.....we weren't happy with the end results unfortunately. Kurt didn't like Sam's and I didn't like Jack's.
(I don't have a picture of me cutting Jack's hair, but the only way I was able to get him to cooperate was by making our own "cookie cutters" and letting him eat a snack and play a game while I did it.)
Now they both have little matching buzz heads and I think it's a adorable. I'll admit, I miss Sammy's curls, but they'll grow back :) Too bad we wasted money at Cookie Cutters. Oh well, at least they were able to do Jack's neck really well, which I wouldn't have been able to do.



2 comments:
I love their buzz cuts!
so cute! Your boys are adorable. Love the haircuts. I'd love to get together you sometime and let the kiddos play. You're an amazing mom Marie!
Post a Comment