
I think this was the first Memorial Day of my life that we didn't swim at Grandma G's pool. It was too cold this year. Total bummer!
So.....instead we started a new tradition. This was the first annual Grassli Family Memorial Day 5k.
The theme was "fish out of water" since we weren't swimming this year like we usually are. Mom, Marlies, and Kimberly went all out with cute signs, balloons and swedish fish to go along with the theme. And there were even trophies for the first boy and first girl...which Kimberly and Mitch won :)
Kurt and I pushed the boys in the jogging stroller and it put Sam right to sleep.
The race was fun, but let's just hope next year we can jump in grandma's pool after :)




3 comments:
Marie what the cute. I love this idea/ tradition! What a fun idea!
Great pictures Marie! You have such a natural talent for photography. What a great family memory you have captured:)
What a great idea! Your family is adorable...looks like you all had a great time and so much fun :)
Post a Comment