Tuesday, July 26, 2011

the greatest find in the history of all great finds


This little lake in Herriman is our new favorite place. And can you believe it's only 15 minutes away from us and we never knew about it?! I can't believe more people don't know about it. It has a beautiful view of the Salt Lake valley, it's open to the public, and it's free. It's a manmade reservoir, but really it's just like a giant swimming pool with a sandy beach. AMAZING! We've been spending quite a few evenings there as of late. It's the perfect summertime family activity.

4 comments:

mj said...

I looks like so much fun! I love the pic with you and your boys on the beach! Why don't more people know about that place?

Unknown said...

Wow that looks so fun! I can't believe I have never been there cause I live in Herriman. We will have to go there soon!

Fluffy Momma said...

I have to know where this is!!

Megan said...

ok we must try this one while we are in utah!! looks so fun.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...