Sunday, October 16, 2011

pumpkin patch 2011

I know this is super cliche and I say it all the time on my blog, but I just can't believe how fast time goes! It seems like each year goes by faster and faster and that time is just zooming past me. We went to the pumpkin patch with the boys and it literally feels like just yesterday that we were there last year. So crazy.
Anyway, they loved it and we totally scored with $1 pumpkins! Wahoo!
Sam was definitely more interested in climbing all over the tractors than finding a pumpkin, but that's okay...it made for some dang cute pictures :)
And Jack was determined to find "the perfect pumpkin" for himself, which I think he did!


Jack could hardly wait to carve the pumpkins into Jack-o-Lanters, so we did it that very night. The next day they couldn't stay away from them. They kept climbing on the the table and taking the tops on and off and poking at them all day. Silly boys.

6 comments:

Kamae said...

Wow, Jack looks SO old!! He's getting so blonde and he just looks all grown up. Such cuties!

Jane Anne said...

I love these photos!

mj said...

Marie! I am loving getting caught up on your blog. You and your family should be in a magazine. You guys are so beautiful. I love your yellow sweater and your cute little guy on the tractor.

Ariel said...

Cute Marie. I think you are a babe and your kids are cute cute cute. We are back in UT. We'll have to get together some time. I want to see you!

Rachel said...

I think that is the pumpkin patch we went to too. Cute pictures of your little ones and I like your scarf. :) Let's get together again soon.

Elder and Sister Grassli said...

So cute! Costumes! I want to see costumes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...