Okay I know that my last post was about saying goodbye to summer, but I just have one more thing! I'm going back in time a little with this post.
Remember that three week break I had from school? Well, we took a little mini-vacation during that time that I haven't recorded yet. We went to Idaho with my mom's side of the family to celebrate my grandparent's 50th wedding anniversary and it was such a fun little trip!
We stayed in a really nice house right on a beautiful lake that we pretty much had all to ourselves. It really was like a little mini-paradise with how peaceful and relaxing it was.
These photos are only the tip of the ice burg with how many more I have to post. I actually have A LOT more pictures I will add to this post later of my cute grandparents and everyone else who was there. Plus they'll show more of the fun things we did like boating, wakeboarding, and even our very own "minute-to-win-it" competition with everyone! So hilarious.
But for now, these will do. Enjoy the little flashback to summer :)
(Jack was so funny with all my cute boy cousins. He LOVED hangin' out with them, and they were all so sweet and patient with him.)
(Okay, this picture really doesn't portray how funny this scenario was. It took us FOREVER to get the guts to jump in the cold water and we were screaming like crazy once we finally did it. It was hilarious.)
More pics to come...
********************************************************
Additional photos, finally...
























No comments:
Post a Comment