Thursday, December 1, 2011

smarty pants


For my Cognitive Development class, I've been working on a research paper all semester about parenting practices and how they affect children's academic achievement. As part of the class, you also have to do a 20 minute presentation on your research.
My presentation was last night. There are only 5 other people in the class, but I was still so nervous.  But once it was over, I was really happy with how it went.
Since my topic was on children's academics, I made a PowerPoint presentation with the above picture of Sammy on cover slide :) Doesn't he look so smart? Haha, too bad I didn't notice the crap on the bottom of his shoe until I was in front of the class. Oh well.
I also made cupcakes with little graduation caps on them, and little "diplomas" as part of my handout.
Phew! Glad that's over.
Now I just have to make it through finals week....

5 comments:

Marlies said...

That is SO cute! I love it! I love the picture and the cute cupcakes and handouts! Girl you are so creative!

Marlies said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jane Anne said...

Wonderful!!! (sorry for all the explanations Janice, if you're reading this).I wish I could have heard your presentation.

Kimberly Woodhead said...

SO cute!! Sam looks so adorable...he is getting so grown up, it kills me!! Love ya! :)

rach & scott said...

Skills!! Those cupcakes look so yummy and fantastic, and little Sam is adorable. You're almost done!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...