Sunday marked 17(ish) weeks. This was the last time I'll be able to wear this skirt for a while as I could barely zip it up. Sad day.

I'm kind of a nerd and have wanted a juicer for a long time now, and my wonderful Kurt surprised me with one for Christmas!
(He's good at Christmas surprises. Remember?)
We tried fresh orange juice the other night. YUM.
We even went all cheesy and put on our matching "Marie and Kurt" aprons from our wedding reception.
Awwwwww.......

This is what happens when I tell my 4-year old he can choose his own breakfast:
-fresh squeezed OJ (again, yay for the new juicer!)
-yogurt
-Cocoa Krispies (i.e. "the cereal that cracks, mom!!")
-and goldfish crackers.

And THIS is what I saw when I walked into the bedroom the other night:

All 3 of them....just chillin'....matching spikey hair and all.
10 comments:
love it! I want a juicer!
I was a little worried about not having our carrot juice in the morning while we're in CA--Corbin's addicted . . . and then I remembered you got a juicer!! I'm glad you're enjoying it. I love that last picture--so cute!!
We have a juicer and absolutely LOVE it! Aren't they the best?
OK so I have to tell you something so funny that my little Lucy(3 1/2) just said as I was reading your blog. She was looking at the adorable baby bump pictures and said, "Mom, she needs a boyfriend." I said, "She's married Lucy. SHe has a husband." To which she replied, "Oh, well she still needs a boyfriend."
COngrats on baby #3!! It'll be crazy for a while, but it's so much fun!
I have to say that all three boys are adorable.
Marie! Congrats on being pregnant! That is so exciting! I hope that you are feeling well! And that last photo - with all 3 boys and their spiky hair - is adorable! You have the cutest family!
ahem... are you sure you're pregnant;)? Tiny little girl. Love your dress and love your juicer.
*skirt and shirt:)
Yum. Freshly squeezed oj sounds awesome. And I really love that last pic.
How have I not seen your updated feed since November!?! Thanks for your comment on my blog. I've loved catching up with you! WOW--a new job in CA, a baby almost half-way here, almost done with school.... So busy, and great! Sure hope you're feeling better. I canNOT imagine enduring a sick first trimester as a single mom going to school. You are amazing. So glad you're all together again and hope you're loving all that sunshine!!
Post a Comment