These photos are almost 3 months old so I am finally getting them on the 'ol blog.
My side of the family took some family pictures last November, so I took advantage of the photographer (aka my beautiful sister Marlies) and had her take some of our little family, too.
It was a rough time of day, and the lighting was kinda weird, but I was beyond thrilled with some of the shots she got of the 2 boys. I love the detail in them...from Jack's facial expressions to the snot running out of Sam's nose, haha.




















4 comments:
So cute!! I need to get my hands on those photos. We MISS you guys!!!
The picture of Jack and the train is awesome. I also love the one of you kissing Sam. So cute.
gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!! I love the colors.
what the beautiful, you and your whole family! Marie, so happy for you and the sweet little baby bump! you are so stinking cute. And I love fresh squeezed orange juice you lucky girl!
Post a Comment