
I finally went to the doctor for the first time of this whole pregnancy.
With changing insurances and moving to another state, it just took awhile.
But it turns out I'm a whopping 16 weeks and this little guy/gal will be making its debut around July 2nd.
Just like my previous 2 pregnancies, we're NOT finding out what we're having.
The doctor did confirm, however, that we are definitely having either a boy or a girl. Ummmm....thanks doc....



Say what you will, but we LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE being surprised!
It's the absolute best :) Seriously....there's nothing like it.
We're pretty good at making boys, so I won't be surprised if it's another one.
I told Kurt if it comes out and it's a boy I'll just start laughing.
If it's a girl, on the other hand, I might have them double check to make sure....because I'll pretty much be in shock.
10 comments:
YAY!! I just really LOVE him/her already!! :) It kills me that you will be far away - we will just have to make some trips so that this baby "knows" us!! :) I'm so excited for you guys!!
I know it doesn't matter but I'm hoping you have a baby girl. I'd just love to see a baby girl Bradburn!:) Plus, two boys and then a girl is the only way to go!
Hope you're feeling better.
Did you have the doctor write it down and seal it for me??? I CAN'T stand it! :)
Marie!! I haven't been on here for a while and just learned about the move and the new baby!! That's so cool! I guess you moving and being pregnant explains why you have yet to get back to me on all your amazing pointers about blog books ha ha! :) Hope you guys are settling in well and I am so wanting to be on the beach in the sunshine right now!
Whaaaaaaa?!?!?!? You are pregnant? You live in California? What is going on? Well congrats on all the big changes. I'm a little bummed cause I was just thinking I should go down and hang out with Marie. I"ll check her blog to see what she is up to. Well perhaps we'll have to hang out in California! Good luck with the transition and new baby. BIG CHANGES. WOW.
yay! So happy for you guys! I'm hoping for a girl... then Charlotte and Baby Bradburn can be freshman roommates. Just sayin'.
Thanks for the updates :) I feel like they were just for me!
woot woot!! Congrats Marie!
Ahhhh!!!! July baby is my dream. The 4th but, the 2nd will do. And!!!! I love the surprise. I for sure want that for #2 we will see!!!
Marie, I'm so glad you have a blog so I can keep up with you and the kidlets!!
GG
Post a Comment