
On Saturday we drove down to Monterey to spend the day with Kasey and Sadie. They literally live 5 minutes from the beach.
We got there around 10 a.m. or so, and I was pretty much experiencing the strongest craving I've ever had for a big juicy burger and salty fries - and this was after I had already made Kurt pull over and buy me doughnuts on the way down, hehe! This little babe growing inside of me is not shy about letting me know what it wants.
Luckily Sadie is pregnant, too, so the guys obliged and took us to a cute little burger place to satisfy our cravings before we headed to the beach. At the last minute I opted for the side salad, but that does not mean that I did not eat every single left over fry from both the boys and Kurt's plates.
Hey, what the baby wants, the baby gets.
YUM.
Anyway, we then headed to Asimilar Beach where we spent the rest of the beautiful afternoon.
I could not believe how warm it was...I think by the time we left, it was close to 70.
And let me just say, THE BOYS WERE IN HEAVEN.
They were completely happy and content just playing on their own, and could have probably stayed for hours longer than we did. Neither of them were scared of the waves and probably would have jumped right in if we had let them.
By the end of the day, both of them (plus Boone!) were all stripped down naked. In my opinion, it wasn't quite warm enough to be naked, but they didn't seem to be phased by it. They all ran around without a care in the world.
We can't wait to go back again.




















7 comments:
So cute!!!! Love it!!!
Such great pictures!! We MISS you guys - but are so glad you are having fun!! :)
So jealous I want to play on the beach in warm weather! Looks like so much fun! I love Sam's face in the background of the burger shot haha also the one where he is looking into the camera's soul! hahah So dang cute!!
Aren't warm winters the best?! So glad you are loving your new place. Congrats on all your new, exciting changes! New bb on the way, new job, new home... so great.
p.s. I'm pretty sure I have that shirt... mustard yellow tee from Target? You look fantastic btw!
I love temperate winters!~
So glad things are happy in California.You look fantastic in your hat!
I especially love the curly-haired friend. (I promise in a non-creepy way!)
And you look so little and healthy pregnant! Hope you're feeling great too.
I love this post. Your cute cousin with her curly hair!! She looks awesome. And you look cool in your hat.
Post a Comment