Friday, March 2, 2012

life according to instagram: january & february

Sometimes there are just little random moments that I like to snap pictures of, but I don' t have my camera with me every second of the day.
Enter: Instagram!
I love having this handy dandy little tool on my phone.
It makes it so easy to capture those day to day moments and instantly make them look all retro-ish.
I'm going to post each month's batch of instagram pictures this year.
Here's January/February...

1. two sick boys taking each other's temperatures...with some kind of chocolate on Jack's face?...I don't know.
2. "playing" primary songs on the piano together.

3. just chillin' at the back door.
4. a not-so-flattering picture of the hubs and me. (showcasing my increasingly chubby pregnancy face)

5. a pretty normal scene when dad gets home from work.
6. sitting on a bench eating orange slices at a local farmer's market.

(I don't know why these last two downloaded weird! ugh.)
7. watching a construction crane behind our house.
8. birthday text to sis-in-law Kimberly.

Hooray for just plain old normal life :)

4 comments:

Kimberly Woodhead said...

That birthday text totally made my day!! Loved it! :)

Marlies said...

So cute! I love this! I wish i could get instagram on my phone!! lame!!

Jane Anne said...

More posts please!!!!!

Elder and Sister Grassli said...

I think those last two look creatively arty.

Hugs,

GGG

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...