Saturday, March 31, 2012

life according to instagram: march


1.  Haircuts by dad.
2.  Seriously the best buds....ever.
3.  Being silly with Jacky.
4.  Unseasonably warm afternoon playing shirtless in the sunshine.
5.  Carrot cake and milk in bed?  Yes please!  Thank you pregnancy cravings.  Wait...no...thank you husband for going to the store to fulfill my cravings! haha :)
6.  The ultimate train track.
7.  Flower from a girl in our primary class.
8.  Sporting my new cute little flower pin!  (A sweet gift from my mama for V-day)
9.  Puddle jumping!!!
10.  Naked bum.  Definitely THE cutest thing ever.
11. Being silly with Sammy.  Love that gap in the teeth!
12.  Ice cream for cousin Brooks' b-day
13.  Can I please just kiss those cheeks all day?!?  Oh wait, I already do.  I'm so lucky :)
13.  B-day ice cream again.

p.s. for anyone who's interested, I added a few more pictures to this post and a ton more to this post.

3 comments:

Kamae said...

Yay, more pictures! We've missed your updates!

Marlies said...

I love seeing those pictures!

Elder and Sister Grassli said...

So fun! Keep them coming!!

XOXO GGG

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...