Thursday, April 5, 2012

conference weekend + the Oakland temple


Last weekend, in between conference sessions, we drove to the beautiful Oakland temple to walk around for a bit and take some pictures.
It was pretty chilly and windy which was a bummer, but it was still really clear which was perfect for seeing the view of San Francisco.
And I could not get over the brightness of those tulips! Loved them!!
It's fun to see the different layouts and landscapes of the different temples. This is definitely the first one I've been too that had palm trees :)
Anyway, the boys LOVED being able to run around in the fresh air, and we even let them explore the visitor's center for a few minutes.

It's hard listening to conference with a 4 and almost 2 year old, but my two favorite talks that I did manage to hear were Elder Holland's and Elder Uchtdorf's. They were so inspiring.

6 comments:

Kimberly Woodhead said...

Oh my gosh - you really are pregnant!! You look so cute! I loved both of those talks too; those two seem to always end up as my favorites!! MISS AND LOVE YOU!!!

Amy Jane said...

You are so cute with your growing belly!! Love all the pics!!

Jane Anne said...

Especially Love love that last picture:)

rach & scott said...

Beautiful pictures of the temple!! And lovely belly:). Your boys look so sweet.

p.s. I had a dream about you the other night, and dreamt you had a girl... I think its revelation;)

Unknown said...

You look so cute! All belly. I am glad you are enjoying California. It is so beautiful there!

Elder and Sister Grassli said...

Looks like a happy day. Sure a pretty one--the day that is! But so is mom and her darling family.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...