Ah Marie. I love catching up on your blog whenever I realize that you've posted again. It's so fun to see you as a mama. Your little boys are too precious and I can't believe how fast they're growing! Okay enough with the wise old reminiscent grandma-talk. I love seeing that you are doing well. I love that pic of your chasing Jack in the park while holding your baby. Love it.
3 comments:
Beautiful picture!
So cute!! I miss you guys! come back to Utah!!!
Ah Marie. I love catching up on your blog whenever I realize that you've posted again. It's so fun to see you as a mama. Your little boys are too precious and I can't believe how fast they're growing! Okay enough with the wise old reminiscent grandma-talk. I love seeing that you are doing well. I love that pic of your chasing Jack in the park while holding your baby. Love it.
Post a Comment