Friday, June 15, 2012

soccer + 37 weeks

Jack just finished his first official season of soccer!  It was a fun little program where they had weekly practices to just learn the rules of the game and to scrimage and such.
The first couple practices he had a hard time keeping his hands off the ball, but by the end he was actually doing really well, and it was so much fun to watch him!
Of course we always had our hands full trying to keep Sammers off the field...
(Sidenote:  By the last week we finally had it figured out...as long as we brought a small cooler with about 200 million otter pops, Sam would sit still for most of the practice instead of running away from us.  Yay for bribing!)

Belly update:  Only 3(ish) weeks left!  I cannot believe it, I cannot believe it, I CANNOT believe it.
Every now and then I find myself having a mini panic attack and worrying that I'm not ready.
I have my last 2 finals to take next week, and after that I think I'll feel a lot more at ease.
I hope this little baby is as excited to meet us as we are to meet him/her.
But honestly, who wouldn't be excited to come out and be welcomed by these two big brothers?...

5 comments:

Liz said...

What a cute little soccer player! Your belly is looking so cute but I bet you're ready to meet this little one!

Hey, It's me...Jessica said...

Oh my goodness! You're beautiful. I'm so excited for you and I can't wait to see baby #3!
Good luck and keep us posted!

Amy Jane said...

I just signed Lillias up for fall, Shawn is more excited than her I think! haha
And seriously you are the CUTEST pregnant lady ever! So excited to see what it is!!!

Jill Clark said...

I am so excited for you to have your baby - not finding out is the best! I'm sure you are so ready to be done too - those last few weeks get exhausting (and I didn't even have other kids!).

Juliana said...

Horray on finishing the semester! I can't believe you have been juggling school + pregnancy + kids. Just school almost did me in. I'm so impressed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...