Wednesday, June 6, 2012

more child photographers

We were just chillin' on Sunday afternoon - eating otter pops of course - when Jack insisted on taking a picture with my phone.
I loved his instructions to us:
"Okay...I'm going to say something really funny and then you guys laugh really hard and then I'll take the picture okay?"
This was the turnout:

I was about to delete it, but then I decided that I would cherish it instead :)
You just need to love the random pictures taken by your 4 year old that show plain old normal life on a Sunday afternoon, right?

And speaking of little child photographers, Sam took his turn at it the other day...
As hard as I try to keep my phone away from them, they always seem to find it...which isn't really a bad thing I guess because it results in me finding hilarious pictures that just crack me up :)

These boys really are hilarious, though.  Their sweet innocent little personalities are just so funny.
Like today...we met Kurt for lunch and Jack was so sad that daddy wasn't coming home with us afterward.  He cried and cried and said through tears, 
"I love my daddy!  When he plays with me and tickles me, it fills my heart with love!"
I about died.
And Sam is talking a lot better now and we can understand so much more of what he is saying, which has been so great!  And let me tell you, he is FUNNY!
But when we don't understand, we simply call upon the magical interpreting powers of big brother Jack, who always seems to know what he's saying.
It's a brother thing I guess.

2 comments:

Kimberly Woodhead said...

Jack kills me - "it fills my heart with love"!! So cute! And you look super hot in that dress!! I can't believe that you are so close! Can't wait! Love you!

Marlies said...

Okay I love how Sam is smiling in the last picture! So funny! Tell jack that he feels my heart with love! I CANNOT wait to see the 5 of you!! Holy moly there will be 5 of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...