Wednesday, June 27, 2012

some more funnies from jack...


Jack:  "Mom, did you know that my wife and I are having a new baby?"
Me:  "Wow, that's so exciting, congratulations!  Who is your wife?"
Jack:  "I don't know yet.  Because I'm not married yet."

***

We were talking about being a good example...
Jack:  "A good example like Jesus?"
Me:  "Yes, Jesus is a perfect example, so we want to follow Him."
Jack:  (after thinking for a minute) "I wish I was Jesus.  Then everyone would follow ME!!"  (another pause...)  "I know what I want to be for Halloween!!"
Me: "What?" (getting a little nervous because I know what's coming next...)
Jack:  "JESUS!!"

***

We were driving in the car and I look in the rearview mirror and see Sam eating something.  This made me a little nervous because I hadn't given him anything to eat...
Me: "Sam! What are you eating?!"
Jack:  "Oh it's just a jelly bean, mom.  I gave him a jelly bean."
Me:  "Umm....where did you get a jelly bean?"
Jack:  "Oh just under my carseat."

***

He decided the reason my stomach has been getting bigger is because I have been eating so much food.
So he told my sister to eat lots of food so she can have a baby, too.

***

He invented a new word:  "Sneezefart"
And yes...it's means exactly what you think.  Sometimes he does both at once so I guess he thought he needed a word for it :)

2 comments:

Jane Anne said...

He just cracks me up!

Michelle said...

:):) OH - those are so good! Thank you! I love how he worked that out about "being" Jesus, and what it would mean :) So funny!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...