{This picture was taken by Sam's nursery leader at church and put in a Father's Day card for Kurt. I about died when I saw it. Probably my favorite picture of him...like...ever. THOSE EYES!!! To die for I tell you. To die for!}
So this little guy is a pro at being the little brother. But I'm getting so excited to see how he does at being a big one.
I'm not too worried about it. I think he'll do just great. He is my sweet Sammy after all.
And besides, if he can make the baby laugh half as hard as he makes me laugh, then we have nothing to worry about :)
Like today...when he accidentally sprayed cooking spray straight in his mouth and the look on his face had me going for hours. Oh man.
Dear Sam,
You have been the most perfect addition to our family these past couple years. And I just know that you are going to be the most perfect BIG brother to this next little addition coming soon.
I love you baby boy! No matter how many more babies come to our family, YOU will always be my Sweet Sammy.
-Mama

3 comments:
Okay I'm laughing so hard at both Sam and Jack's posts. I love that you do this! They are going to be the best big brothers to the new baby! Love them both!
Marie, your posts make me laugh and cry....so sweet and wonderful...I'm so proud of you.
Whoa - no kidding about that picture - amazing. He is so precious. I will be excited to hear what the boys reaction is to the new baby!
Post a Comment