Sunday, June 3, 2012

there's a baby on my bladder.


It has gotten to that point.
Not only do I have to visit the bathroom about every 30 minutes, but I have also fallen victim
to the "can't control myself" part of pregnancy where I pee a little every time I sneeze.
Or cough.
Or laugh.
Or stand up.
Or sit down.
Or just breathe.
It's very frustrating.
The baby must think my bladder is its personal trampoline or something.
I kinda want to just tell him/her to knock it off.
I mean, I know there's not a lot of room in there, but come on!
Geez.

4 more weeks until we meet this little stinker!
I am so blessed and humbled that Heavenly Father is trusting us with another one :)
We are getting very excited around here.

1 comment:

Josh and Laura said...

You look great Marie! I totally hear ya on the bladder thing! It has gotten to that point in my pregnancy, too! 3.5 more weeks til our babies are here! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...