Sunday, July 1, 2012

and we're at 40 weeks, people!


My official due date is tomorrow.
But honestly, that doesn't mean very much to me.  My babies like to stay in the oven past their due dates.
I like to think it's because I provide such a fabulously stupendous environment for them in there, and they'd just rather stay inside ;)

But seriously, I am totally planning on watching fireworks with the boys on Wednesday night...still as pregnant as ever.
But you never know!  So just in case...we spent the weekend getting everything ready.  We cleaned out the garage, the cars, the house....everything.  And I even got my pre-labor mani/pedi :)


Plus - On Friday I officially took my LAST FINAL EVER!
I did it!
Talk about cutting it right down to the wire but I don't care because I am done!
I AM DONE, I AM DONE, I AM DONE!!!

So....let the waiting game begin.

C'mon little baby!  We want to meet you!
We even have your carseat all ready for you in the car....right between these two:
Oh wow....This baby better be ready for a wild ride with these two crazy heads.  Maybe that's why it's choosing to stay inside a little longer to prepare itself....
Smart idea, baby.  Smart idea.

2 comments:

Amy Jane said...

Guess you'll have to watch the fireworks with sweet baby Nora!!! Yay!!!! Can't wait to see pics!!

Michelle said...

Marie!! Congrats on your LAST final EVER!! and . . . is baby here?! I am dying to see/hear all about it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...