Friday, July 13, 2012

first moments as a family of five.

My sweet friend Liz took these beautiful pictures of some of our first moments as a family with Nora.
I especially wanted her to capture the moment when the boys first came in the room to meet their sister.
It was the best gift she could have given me, and I will forever be thankful to her for it!!


6 comments:

Marlies said...

So sweet! I love these!

Amy Jane said...

Oh my gosh!! These are adorable!! I couldn't be more excited for you, girls are so fun! And, I have to admit your making me a little baby hungry with your cute baby bundle!!

Elder and Sister Grassli said...

Marie, these moments are so very precious! What would I give for some photos to have captured the precious first moments of your mother's life. My heart swells with joy to see these of you and your little flock. I am so proud of you! Good job!!

Jaime said...

Oh my goodness these pictures are the best. Nora is beautiful and I love seeing Jack and Sam with her... Best.

The Palmers said...

She is so beautiful! So happy for you guys!! congrats, girls are so much fun!!

Rachel said...

Just teared up... so precious.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...