Thursday, August 23, 2012

I just wanted a dang shower.

Yes, it's true.
All I wanted when Kurt got home from work on our anniversary was for him to be with the kids so I could just take a dang shower!
I told him that could be his present to me.
So he did.  And I took my shower.  And it was wonderful.

Then we watched our wedding video for memory's sake...and Sam kept yelling, "Hey! Dat's mom and dad!"

After the all the kids were asleep we ordered Chili's takeout and ate it at 9:00 PM....in our BED.  It was awesome.

Happy 7 years baby, I love you.
Here's to the next 7000000000!

Past anniversary posts:
2011
2010
2009
2008

5 comments:

Jane Anne said...

love you guys!!!

rach & scott said...

Congrats!!! Glad you got your shower;)

Juliana said...

Sweet post! Happy Anniversary!

The Stone's said...

Who knew that a shower would turn into such a luxury! It sure is at our house anyway! Happy Anniversary!

Liz Hopkins said...

What a fun way to spend your anniversary! I always like a nice, quiet shower!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...