Sunday, August 19, 2012

sunday.

Nora and I joined the boys at church today.
It was my first time back since havin' the little lady 7 weeks ago.
And - obviously - her first time....ever.
The cuteness of her outfit definitely required a little photoshoot out in the sunshine later that day.
I mean...really...I had no choice.
And in case you're wondering, church was a piece of cake with this girl.
Thank goodness for:
(1) a sleepy baby
(2) an awesome primary teaching partner (aka Kurt)
and (3) a pretty sweet mother's lounge!  I always feel so special when I get to use that secret room ;)

6 comments:

Jaime said...

that first picture just melts me. such cute girls!

Anonymous said...

I smiled ear to ear looking at the latest pix. So fun to dress a little girl.

Marlies said...

Oh my gosh she is so precious! And you look HOTTT!!!

Kimberly Woodhead said...

You seriously have to post pictures of every one of her outfits!! Love it! And your hair seriously looks so great in these pics!! Love you!

rach & scott said...

Beautiful!!! Love her pretty blue eyes and you look a-maz-ing!

Juliana said...

Marie, you are beautiful. And make beautiful children. Truly!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...