Saturday, August 18, 2012

utah trip

We road-tripped it out to Utah last week.  The main reason we went was for my graduation (more on that later) but since we were there we also blessed Nora and spent some good times with family.

We pulled in Sunday evening and blessed Nora that very night at my parent's house.  Nora was a champ and was so patient as we made her pose for pictures with all of her bazillion grandparents that were there.
The rest of the week was spent just chillin' with family.  Nora turned 5 weeks old while we were there, and boys seriously had the time of their lives.  (The morning we left to go home = MAJOR meltdown from Jack)
It had been about 7 months since I had seen my family and I have to admit, it was a lot harder to come back to CA than I thought it would be.
I sure do love this group, and it's hard not knowing the next time I'll see them.  I'm already trying to convince them to road-trip it out here to see me before my little bro Mitch leaves for Russia in November.
Come on you guys!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Kimberly Woodhead said...

I wish you guys would just COME BACK!! Such a fun week!! Love you tons!

rach & scott said...

Glad you got to bless her with your fam... Love all the grandparents!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...