1. Okay I laughed so hard when I found this picture on my phone. Apparently Sam got a hold of it and took a picture of his view while getting his diaper changed. I've gotta potty train that kid.
2. Nora was smiling at big brother Jack in this picture :)
3. Yep you guessed it. The new season of Wipeout has started. And my house has suffered greatly because of it.
4. Two of the sweetest faces on earth.
5. Half Moon Bay Beach on Labor Day. Kurt with 2 of his brothers.
6. Labor Day again. Nora girl did great at the beach!
7. Painting.
8. Caught this little stinker picking all the marshmallows out of the Lucky Charms.
9. Chillin' on the couch watching Saturday morning cartoons. These two really are the cutest little buddies.
10. Sammy helping me make the FHE brownies. I made him wait until after dinner and he kept asking, "Now?! Now?!"
11. Sam decided to ditch his crib and take his nap on me. And I didn't mind one bit.
12. Jack showing me his Spiderman moves. I asked him to smile and he said, "No mom, Spiderman doesn't smile."
13. Look what came in the mail! It's really official now :)
14. Jack asked me how to spell "college". Haha.
15. Jack did SO WELL in the primary program! He had his part memorized for weeks, and so many people commented afterward about how well he spoke in the microphone. So proud of my handsome little CTR4!!
16. 30 years old! Love him to death.
17. LOVE HER!!!
18. I cannot get enough of her little cherry dress. (Thank you Kamae!)


2 comments:
Are you kidding me? Cutest. Blog. EVER! Seriously! I just spent way too long looking at every post for the past year and you better believe I will read all the rest, just not when it is past midnight. Thanks for sending me the invite! Love your adorable little family!
Loved seeing these all again!! Can Sam get any cuter? I mean honestly, those big brown eyes are going to break a million hearts! I love that picture of him and Nora. Warms my heart.
Post a Comment