Friday, November 2, 2012

life according to instagram: october

1.  Trying to keep cool in 100 degree heat.  Yes, I said 100 DEGREES!  In october.  It's nuts.
2.  Sucking her thumb and snuggling into her biggest big brother.
3.  Swingin' with my Sammy.
4.  We found a little visitor on our window.  The boys thought it was cool.  I thought it was gross.
5.  Sewing halloween costumes as the hubby sits across the table payin' the bills.
6.  Jack's halloween costume in progress...
7.  My view at stake conference.  Jack felt so big holding Nora by himself :)
8.  Love the bumbo.  And LOVE those feet!
9.  The two kings at Burger King.  Eating in style :)
10.  Love, Love, LOVE!!!!
11.  Surprise flowers from Kurt.  Just because.
12.  Making chocolate chip cookies with Mr. Chocoholic himself.
13.  Sam's halloween costume in progress...
14.  And Nora's...
15.  Spending some time outside in this way-too-hot-for-october-weather!  And sucking her thumb as usual.
16.  Jack and I colored one day while the other two slept.  I thought it was so sweet how he tried to copy me :)
17.  October 31st and FINALLY made halloween cookies with the boys.  And I'm pretty sure I've eaten more than both of them combined.
18.  Trick or treating!  Never thought I'd see Batman and Mickey Mouse holding hands :)  So so cute.

2 comments:

Rebecca & Jeff said...

Can I tell you how these are my favorite post and are the only thing that make me want a smart phone. I love the little day-to-day moments and it captures them so well. Love it! And looks like it was a great month. The costumes came out awesome! Love those wings! Great job!

Michelle said...

You have the best pictures. The best. It is a fact. I love those costumes! SO precious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...