LOVE these photos!! It's those everyday life ones that get me every time. :) I can't believe I haven't seen your blog updates pop up on my homepage--I've been missing so much! I'll have to keep checking in on my own. Your little lady is such a doll, and it's so sweet seeing the boys with her! Hope your brother is already loving the MTC. That's so great that you got to spend a couple days with your fam before he left. Priceless. I love all your instagrams too! Wish I did instagram...but while I'm wishing, I'm enjoying everyone else's. :)
3 comments:
Love this post and the instagram one! Can't wait to see you and Nora girl on FRIDAY!! love you!!
Those smiles!! Oh my goodness, I love those gummy grins. Melt my heart. And Jack sitting on the toilet is priceless. Ha!!
LOVE these photos!! It's those everyday life ones that get me every time. :) I can't believe I haven't seen your blog updates pop up on my homepage--I've been missing so much! I'll have to keep checking in on my own. Your little lady is such a doll, and it's so sweet seeing the boys with her! Hope your brother is already loving the MTC. That's so great that you got to spend a couple days with your fam before he left. Priceless. I love all your instagrams too! Wish I did instagram...but while I'm wishing, I'm enjoying everyone else's. :)
Post a Comment