1. Our huge Christmas tree squished in our small place.
2. The birthday surprise Jack he woke up to on his b-day.
3. The boys opening a letter from Elder Woodhead, aka uncle Mitch.
4. Sunday scarf.
5. Sam, sunglasses, and a sword. Serious business.
6. Giving the little lady baths might just be my most favorite thing on earth.
7. Sipping hot chocolate while watching a Christmas movie with Jack. This was shortly after the awful shooting in Connecticut and I was cherishing this moment with my 5 year old.
8. I put him on baby duty and this is what I come back to?!? He was totally out, and Nora was just chillin'
9. When Sadie and Kasey come up to visit, we sneak into their hotel pool. We are such rebels.
10. Lovin' on daddy.
11. Where do you hang your stockings when you have no fireplace? The curtain rod, that's where. (Google has answers for everything, haha.)
12. Sitting in a big girl chair for the first time! At good 'ol Denny's on Christmas Eve.
13. "Dear Santa, eat some cookies." Typical bossy Jack.
14. Homemade cinnamon rolls on Christmas day.
15. Big brother teaching little brother the ways of the classic car lineup. Seems like the one thing that never (ever!) gets old with little boys. I will sooooooo miss finding random cars in random places when they are grown.
16. Whenever one of the boys says something funny that I want to remember, I jot it down on a piece of paper and put it in my nightstand.
17. Silly faces. We were very bored this day.
18. The highlight of 2012 was definitely my Nora Jane.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!


1 comment:
Hey Marie! I hadn't checked your blog for a while, so it was fun to catch up on your cute little family. I can't remember if I've asked you this before, but how do you do your instagram collages? I've wanted to do something similar but obviously haven't taken the time to figure it out :)
Natalie
Post a Comment