1. One of the MANY little creations I find around my house on a daily basis. I love having boys.
2. Nora watched Sam the entire time he ate breakfast...her eyes followed the spoon as it went up and down. She was completely mesmerized by him. So adorable and wonderful to watch her see things for the first time.
3. Love this sweet face. And he's a sweetheart on the inside too.
4. Jack's version of our family in popsicle stick puppet form. Baby Nora is my favorite :)
5. Kurt casting his vote as Nora prays for Romney to win. Too bad her prayer didn't work. BTW, first time we've voted non-electronically! Good old fashioned pen and paper.
6. She'll probably never realize how much I love her until she has a daughter of her own. Until then, I'll just keep lovin' on those cheeks! Yum.
7. Spending the weekend in UT with my bro before he leaves. So fun to be with him and also so fun to be in the snow again!
8. He did GREAT on his farewell talk. Seriously very impressed.
9. All four of us had the same favorite teacher in middle school and he showed up to Mitch's farewell! So fun to see him, and so nice of him to come.
10. Got a little teary as I read this last text from my brother before he shut his phone off for 2 years!
11. Found the little lady taking a snooze in her jungle. Love love LOVE that squishy face.
12. On our way to eat Thanksgiving dinner.
13. Homemade apple pie. My contribution to the feast this year.
14. Some serious lego building.
15. Grandma Janer comes to visit!
16. The things on my to-do list actually get done while my mom is here. Look at my cute re-covered barstools, hooray!
17. Came into the room after putting the other two down for naps and found this one asleep on the couch. Hardly ever happens, but I definitely enjoyed my quiet time.
18. A before & after pic of yet another project my mother took on while she was here. Aren't they darling?


2 comments:
You are just so cute Marie. Thanks for inviting me to your blog, I love it! What a darling family you have.
I love seeing your instagrams!! Looks like such a fun visit from your mom. I LOVE those projects! Any tips about recovering stools/chairs? That's my first project next year. And the framed initials are so cute! Did you just use paper? Fabric and vinyl? They are so adorable.
Post a Comment