Monday, December 3, 2012

my teeny tiny 5 month-er

Miss Nora Jane is already 5 months old.
What?!?!?!
I swear it can't be.  But it is.
Yes, she is my little 5 month-er.  But she seems more like a 3 month-er if you ask me.  So little and petite!  She really does just seem so itty bitty to me - maybe it's because she's still wearing 3 month clothes.  Or maybe it's because her brothers were chunkers.  They were much bigger at this age, I'm pretty sure.
In fact, we didn't even do the big 4 month milestone of trying rice cereal because I thought surely she was still too small.
But we did cave in and try it at 5 months...
She didn't care for it too much, which is totally fine.  I'm in no hurry at all.
After 3 kids I'm finally learning...there's no reason to rush things.
So we'll just stick to the boob for now :)

3 comments:

Kimberly Woodhead said...

She is the cutest little thing!!

Marlies said...

SO cute! That last pictures looks a lot like Jack!!

mj said...

Marie!! Her eyes are so beautiful! I can't believe how fast your family is growing! It makes me feel so old. (and jealous I don't have little ninos)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...